Post Your Questions!!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Post Your Questions!!!

1. Keeza says:

My question is in regards to Matthew 14: 14-21 when it speaks about the multitude of people, about 5,000 (vs 21) according to the scripture and there was 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes (vs 19)….What does the 2 loaves of bread and 2 fishes represent? What is the spiritual meaning behind these scriptures?

• TAAHCOG says:

To answer your question….Jesus compassion was for his love for the people and their hunger for the truth. Healing the sick was a spiritual sickness for the Holy Spirit. In verse 15, the evening represent the length of time to teach the spiritual sick souls. The desert place was symbolic for having no spiritual life for a long length of time.
      Jesus wanted to continue to teach while they hunger for the word. In verse 17….”and they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes” represent the deciples, the righteous ones that could teach the people the truth as Jesus has taught them. The 2 fishes represent ones who was totally filled with the Holy Spirit, the wisdom and knowledge of God and was able to heal and cast out demons as Jesus has taught them. The deciples was divided into 5 groups (5 loaves) to teach the people the Gospel, the truth. When it speaks in verse 20 “…and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full” represented the people who was saved and stayed to continue to receive the Holy Spirit….for more continual understanding and teachings please attend TAAHCOG every sunday starting @ 10a.m….our contact information is provided on our website http://www.taahcog.org. I hope I was able to enlighten your understanding on the scriptures…

2. raenna says:

Thank u Minister, because so many people think that this is literally. God is not one that performs hocus-pocus tricks, if he did he would still b doing it today! The way u broke it down makes alot of since to me!! This is definitely something i will pass along this week!

3. raenna says:

I thank God for the Understanding and Truth recieved inyesterdays service. The teachings speak for themself in our everyday life. God continues to bless his own. There is only one way to live and thats through God. My life/mind has changed for the better, thanks to the TRUTH i get everytime i go to church. I have a made up mind to serve the LORD and it feels GREAT!!!! Thank u Minister Bobbie and church family : )

4. cloteal says:

luke 1-31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus. How is that when they say she’s a virgin? Also how was Jesus born on christmas when the sheeps was out?

• TAAHCOG says:

Thank You for your scripture, Luke 1:31 “And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus”. And your questions ‘how is that when they say she’s a virgin? Also how was Jesus born on christmas when the sheeps was out?’

Mary conception of the Virgin birth of Jesus was because she is in total knowledge of God in her heart, mind and spirit. Mary was in total harmony with nature and the spiritual world of God. She was a virgin to the corruption of the world. She was able to have an immaculate conceptional birth.

For the sheeps to be out and the shephards at night attending them; is to be wondered, at awe, since that something that is not done in the winter due to the cold and stormy, harsh weather…

For more understanding you’re welcome to worship with us. Visit our website for time and date of service.
      Peace and Love Minister Bobbie Parks-Gaines

5. cloteal says:

malachi 2 :10 can you answer the question for me? 1 Have we not all one father? 2 Hath not one God created us? 3 Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Please explain to me what these question mean. Also explain to me these scriptures.
    jeremiah 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. 4 They deck it with silver and gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it not move Thank you for answering my question I ask before this one.

• TAAHCOG says:

Malachi 2:10 “Have we not all, one father? Hath not God created us? Why do we deal treacherously everyman against his brethren by profaning the covenant of our Father”?
      Yes we all have a Father, for God created man and woman to bring forth male and female, our generations. But unfortunately, not all have chosen God as their spiritual Father, for we have a choice to choose who we love and serve.
      When we are deceivers, betrayers to ourselves, there is no other way to deal with our fellowman, but by the way we treat one self. That frame of mind one cannot reverence God covenant.

Jeremiah 10:3-4 “for the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax (vs. 3). They deck it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers (vs. 4).

It is stating that the people were idol worshippers. They had succumbed to customizing their own gods. So the people, of Israel (believers) were being warned not to live or practice the ways of the wicked. Then and even now we can see human beings (non-believers) has not changed. We make idol gods out of many things. Today, people use the pine tree for Christmas. People use ornaments, garlands, etc to enhance and beautify the tree, but in its entire decor it has no life in it. God desires that we worship Him and Him only.

Thank You for your scriptures and questions. May God continue to bless. Peace and Love, Minister Bobbie Parks-Gaines

6. raenna says:

Im so ready for church tomorrow, my soul needs some spiritual food. I realized there are so many ways to honor God. There is sooo much further I want to go with God. I want to be more commited in my thoughts and actions. I want God to continue to lead and direct my life, in any way.

7. raenna says:

CHURCH WAS SOO GOOD AS ALWAYS! WE TALKED ABOUT BEING FAITHFUL AND STAYING COMMITED TO GOD. MY LESSON FOR THE WEEK IS TO HONOR GOD IN ALL MY WORKS AND MY BLESSINGS WILL BE AUTOMATIC! I WANT MY INNER GOD TO SHINE…… SHINE BRIGHT, SO I WILL STUDY, COMMIT TO DOING RIGHT DAY TO DAY!

8. cloteal says:

psalm84;11 For the Lord God is a sun and sheild: the Lord will give grace and glory no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 1 question is how is God the sun and he made the earth? 2 how is he a shield the sun will burn you if you be in it to long?
    Revelations 5;6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Please explain this scripture to us.